NeGOSE, Network for Green Office Standardization in the EU, co-financed by the European Union, Leonardo da Vinci project was launched on the first of January. The main goal of the NeGOSE is to develop the standardized Green Office guidelines and to introduce the Green Office training packages equipped with an office Ecological Footprint Calculator. This way, the project members aim to contribute to the environmental and human friendly offices’ transformation. The final standards will be tested during the Green Office Competition in which all the 6 partner countries will participate (Belgium, Bulgaria, Estonia, Romania, Slovenia and Hungary). The standards will be based on the Hungarian Green Office Program developed by KÖVET.
- KÖVET Egyesület
- Groupe One
- Stockholm Environment Institute – SEI Tallin
- TIME/Ecoproject Foundation
- Eco-Conseil Enterprise scrl ECE
- to create adaptable Green office trainings (training modules), based on extensive needs analysis;
- the innovation will not only target end users (i.e. employees), but also the development of VET professionals using the newly developed trainings;
- to create an interactive, standardized European version of an Office ecological footprint calculator.
- adapting and translating training materials and web page in Romanian,
- dissemination of project activities and results at the national level,
- promotion of best practices,
- organization of training courses and participating in international “Trainers workshop” for the target group in Romania, and
- providing vocational trainers to establish 10-15 green offices throughout the country
Eco Trend participate in initial research and training material development process.
- To web site content development and update in Romanian.
- Organize press conference in Romania.
- Prepare stakeholder list for Romania.
- Contribute to creation and sending of press releases.